Wednesday, January 23, 2013

And it begins..

I've never written a blog before so bare with me, i've been thinking about doing it for ages, but never having anything to write about.. I'm not that fashionable, im not up to date with music, im shit with cosmetics all i wear is mascara and eye liner, and i have no interest in anything arty, until recently i thought 'lets write about the highs and lows of being a mother, aswell as being 18.'  so here i am. 



It is 12 o'clock at night, the only chance i get to myself while Ethan sleeps. 
Kyle is sat playing COD: Black ops 2.. as per. 

I should probably start from the beginning..

I'm Kirsty, a 18 year old with a gorgeous 10 week old baby, Ethan. He was born on 13 November 2012 at 00.16am,  Very close to being 12.11.12 :( but 13.11.12 is cool aswell. I live with my Fiance, Kyle, Who is 20, in a little town above a computer shop, it's nice except my neightbour are D**ks, but what can you do..

I go to college part time, two days as week, and study Health and Social.. Why i chose health + social i have no idea.. Just seemed a good thing to do while i was pregnant, learn  information on how to be healthy.. but to my dismay all we talked about was contraception and why you should use it because you would end up the duff if you don't.. like me. :/ 

Hope you enjoy reading this blog as much as i enjoy writing it. 

Toodle pip x
Kirstyx 



No comments:

Post a Comment