Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Pregnancy

The Day I Found Out I Was Pregnant;

I was pretty sure i was pregnant when i took the test, i was 4 weeks late, very sick and feeling very emotional.  Me and Kyle had decided that i should do a test as soon as possible. I had just turned 18 and i was doing a full time course in my local college, Media + I.T, He was doing full time business. 


Kyle was off to London on a trip, and had to be at the train station at half 8 in the morning, so we had to get a bus into town at 7 just to make that on time. To wait for an hour + a half we went and sat down in McDonald's..


I was rushing to and from the bathroom throwing up all i had consumed that morning and the night before.. Not a pretty sight at all. At 8, we walked to the train station and off he went to London. 

It was only half 8, and no shops were open except co-op so i went in there.. But the pregnancy test were £20! i was like no way am i spending that much just to confirm what i know if already correct.  So i waited for super drug or boots to open, when they did i brought a cheap super drug own brand test and rushed off to college.

I was meant to wait till i got home, but i was too anxious to know the results so i went to the toilet.. Classy i know, and did it there. 

And what do you know.. 


I'm pregnant.





No comments:

Post a Comment